Interested in being an intern for the Center for Tomorrow's Leaders? Apply here!
- High school graduate
- Graduated high school with a 3.0 GPA
- Provide one contact of reference
- Commits at least 5 hours a week (minimum of office hours/meeting bi-weekly)
- Must be able to work independently and take their own initiative
- Must be a team player, have a positive attitude, and good character
- Social Media and Blog
- Graphic Design
- Alumni Outreach
- Schools Program
Application Deadline: June 17, 2016 11:59PM HST
Applicant Evaluation and Selection: June 24, 2016
Intern Training: July 13, 2016
Official start: August 13, 2016
Official end: April 30, 2017
1. Complete the CTL Internship Application (either the PDF version or online).
2. If you completed the PDF application, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and title the email "CTL 2017 Internship Application: (Last name, First name)." If you completed the online application, make sure you email your resume to email@example.com and title the email "CTL 2017 Internship Application Resume: (Last name, First name)."
It is the applicant’s responsibility to prompt each person to complete the form.
To view PDF files, click here to download Acrobat Reader.